Ability to heal or regenerate faster than normal
Accelerated Healing is a Physical Power that enables one to heal from physical injury in a much shorter time span. The ability is either physical or metaphysical and allows one to actually re-attach limbs if they remain intact.
Associations & AffiliationsEdit
- Invulnerability: Accelerated healing has long been affiliated and associated with the ability of invulnerability. This power allows one to heal even if they can't be harmed. It is also affiliated with the variations of invulnerability as well.
- Superhuman Healing: Accelerated has long been associated with it's superhuman counterpart of healing, which both allow for rapid healing and regeneration within shorter time spans.
- Foreign Body Resistance: Accelerated healing and even superhuman healing is the ability to withstand virtually all, if not all known diseases and drugs.
- Longevity: Accelerated healing has also been associated with the ability that allows one to live longer than other members of their species.
- Decelerated Aging: Decelerated aging is usually seen in those who move at Superhuman Speed and those with increased metabolisms. Accelerated healing is shown to also be a great benefactor in the areas of slowing the aging process of a person.
- May take longer to heal more severe physical injuries.
- May grow weaker over centuries.
- May be stopped by certain items and weapons
- Constant injuries such as constant gunfire will keep one from healing faster.
- May not heal magical attacks
- Maybe suppressed or completely removed